I provide psychotherapy services for adults aged 18 years and older. My services generally involve office sessions with the option of going outdoors into nature. Additionally, I also offer telehealth-video services when office and outdoor settings are unavailable.
Walk & Talk Therapy can help if you are struggling with or suffering from any of the following:
- Relationship Issues
- LGBTQI-related issues
- Vicarious Trauma
- Cross Cultural Adjustments
- Anger Management
- Grief & Loss
- Stress Management
- Work Related Issues
Additionally, here are a few questions worthwhile thinking about to see if this therapy is right for you –
- Are you in a time of life crisis or transition?
- Do you suffer from minor or major depression/anxiety?
- Are you going through some kind of loss or grief?
- To varying degrees, are you suffering from chronic pain or acute or chronic illness?
- Do you feel intimated by a face-to-face therapy encounter and prefer a less formal setting?
- Do you “think better on your feet”?
- Are you a male?
- To varying degrees, do you struggle with body image/sexuality?
If you answered “yes,” to any/all of these questions, then Walk & Talk Therapy, might serve you well!